Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 3, 2019

Freddie Mercury mama just killed a man put my glove against his head shirt

My three year old daughter is currently obsessed with bohemian rhapsody, I sing 'look up to the the skies and seeeee' to get her to look up when I need to rinse her hair in the bath, and now we listen it at least once a day. She pretends to play piano, guitar and head bangs! This was her at bedtime the other night. The Freddie Mercury mama just killed a man put my glove against his head shirt will be a great outfit for you, helping you express your love for Freddie Mercury.
Buy this shirt here: Freddie Mercury mama just killed a man put my glove against his head shirt from Justablink
Freddy Mercury Kruger mama just killed a man put my glove against his head lady tee
From: Justablink

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét